Tampa Florida Child Support Attorney
Divorce and Family Law in the Tampa Bay Area Since 1989
The Brandon Family Law Center, LLC, provides capable representation in all divorce and family law issues. We will work hard to achieve amicable settlements over litigation, while protecting the rights of our clients and the best interests of the children.
Our attorney, Mary L. Greenwood, has practiced family law for 20 years, combining the insights of experience with compassionate counseling. We strive to provide a relaxed and comfortable setting to listen to our clients, analyze their situation, and offer legal options. We represent men and women of the Tampa, Florida, area and Hillsborough County in all family law issues:
- Divorce and related issues: division of assets, custodial and visitation agreements, child support and alimony
- Modifications of final judgments relating to child custody, visitation, and child support orders
- Adoption of an infant, a child, stepchild, or grandchild
- Surrogate parent arrangements
- Paternity actions for child support or child visitation rights
- Prenuptial agreements to protect separate assets
- Domestic partner agreements
Litigation as a Last Resort
The Brandon Family Law Center, LLC, is dedicated to resolving family law disputes through mediation or negotiation whenever possible. Rather than draining resources and raising the intensity, we encourage divorcing couples and parents at odds to find common ground.
However, Ms. Greenwood understands that amicable settlements are not always possible. While she promotes peaceful resolutions centered around the needs of the children, her litigation experience enables clients to stand their ground and fight for their interests in court when necessary.
813-438-7119 : Serving the Tampa Bay Area
Contact Mary L. Greenwood and the dedicated paralegals of the Brandon Family Law Center, LLC, to arrange your initial consultation. We can arrange evening appointments, and home visits for disabled clients who cannot travel to us.