Karen Allison Howe Esq.
Karen A. Howe is a 2001 graduate of the Florida State University, and a 2004 graduate of the Stetson University College of Law. Since her admission to the Florida Bar Association in 2005, Karen’s practice has focused on family law litigation. She previously worked for the Office of the Attorney General of Florida, Child Support Enforcement, practicing child support establishment, enforcement and modification, as well as establishment and dis-establishment of paternity.
Karen's current practice includes advising clients and litigating divorce and related issues, including paternity, parenting plans, time-sharing disputes, child support, alimony, and the equitable division of marital assets and liabilities. She is a member of the Florida Bar Association Family Law Section and the Brandon Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law Litigation
- Litigating Divorce
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida, 2005
- Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida - 2004
- Florida State University - 2001
- Individual Family Law Clients
- Business Network International, Lynn Langowski, V.P.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar Association, Family Law Section , Member
- Brandon Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Florida Attorney General's Office, Assistant Attorney General, 2003 - 2010